• 签到天数: 389 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

学币
    发表于 2018-1-11 14:55:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    全国各大院校考研专业课资料库

马上注册,轻松获取资料,结交更多研友,享受更多功能 !

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

考研复试自我介绍检验考生的英语综合运用能力,这部分内容很重要,但好在大家可以提前准备,时间充足,多演练演练。自我介绍怎么写才能引导老师对你的个人素质有更好的了解,给自己加分?吾爱考研推荐几篇范文,大家参考:

2017考研复试面试自我介绍范文(2)

respected Professors:

Good afternoon! I'm great honored to meet you here.Now allow me to give a brief self-introduction:

I'm ,26 years old , born in city ,HeNan Province.In year 1996,I entered University, majoring in Machincal Designing and Producing. During those 4 years'study,I worked hard and I was always active in various activities . I gained the first scholarship for four times and I joined the Communist Party at the college.After my graduation in June 2000,I worked in ——company.I got a position in the Technology Department the first year and I was involved in several internet projects, such as the one for College student Recruitment in Henan Province and the one for Computer Center in Mathmatics Department in Zhengzhou University. Owning to my hard work ,I was rewarded the Best Newcomer Prize in the year 2000. The next year, I was transferred into the Principal Customer Department, responsible for the Developing and strengthening a good relationship between the principal customers and my company .Two major customers, Henan Provincipal Department of Transportation and Henan Provincial Department of Personnel, are under my work. However,with time going on ,the more I experienced, the clearer I realized that I'm really interested in the Enterprise Management .I find many enterprises have the problem of an unmatched management to its developing speed . I'm eager to learn more about management and I hope I can study further in this University. So I resigned in August , 2003 and started the way to pursuing my studies. After about half year's hard work, I'm finally standing before you honorable professors now. I'm really excited . Though I've sacrificed much on my way to pusuing studies, I believe it's worthwhile. I believe working hard will finally be repaied .Thank you !

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
    吾爱考研论坛QQ交流群:966918454

工作时间:
    8:30-23:00

QQ|网站地图|PDF电子书|手机版|视频资料|小黑屋|吾爱考研

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 19:26 , Processed in 0.161575 second(s), 43 queries , Gzip On.