• 签到天数: 393 天

[LV.9]以坛为家II

学币
    发表于 2018-1-4 13:09:13 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    全国各大院校考研专业课资料库

马上注册,轻松获取资料,结交更多研友,享受更多功能 !

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

考研复试自我介绍很重要,18考生要重视。复试自我介绍不是简单表达你的兴趣爱好,要突出个人的特色,展现给导师你的能力和优势,不知道怎么说没关系。下面分享一些不错的自我介绍模板,大家多练练。

2018考研复试自我介绍模板:学霸专属版

Good morning. I am very glad to be here for this interview.

First let me introduce myself. My name is __姓名__, and my English name is __英文名__. I've finished my undergraduate education in __本科院校__ University, Majoring in __本科专业__.

I am open-minded, willing and have broad interests like __兴趣1__, __兴趣2__ and especially in __你的专业技能1__. For example, during the past four years, I have accomplished __你的小作品__: one is ____, and the other is ____. Furthermore, I am interested in __你的专业技能2__. In __时间__, I finished my graduate project with __你的大作品__, which was __一句话描述这个东西__.

Although I have broad interests in many aspects and grasp the essential knowledge of the major, but I think at present, I can do many things in a superficial level, but not be competent to do things professionally owing to lack of ample knowledge and ability. So I think further study is still urgent for me to realize self-value.

The major that I hope pursue for my further education is __目标专业__. Because I find __你专业出来是做什么的这里就写什么__ are playing a more and more important role in our modern society. And nowadays in China, with the recognition by the government, our domestic __你专业出来是做什么的这里就写什么__ industry is growing rapidly and that may provide a lot of chances to us.

I plan to concentrate on study and research in this field in my graduate time. And I hope I can form a systematic view of __你的目标专业__ and make a solid foundation for future profession after three years study here.

OK, that’s all. Thank you very much. (360words)

[发帖际遇]: kyadmin 在网吧通宵,花了 1 学币. 幸运榜 / 衰神榜
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

在线客服
    吾爱考研论坛QQ交流群:966918454

工作时间:
    8:30-23:00

QQ|网站地图|PDF电子书|手机版|视频资料|小黑屋|吾爱考研

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 03:05 , Processed in 0.087101 second(s), 41 queries , Gzip On.